We Are Beautifully Diverse
For all our clients: We will still be providing services.
Client khempeuh ading: Noute toh hun haksa ah zong, kasem ding uh hi.
Here at GCC, we care deeply for our clients and their families.
We are here to help you deal with all the emotions, fear and anxieties that might arise from such a pandemic. Due to the contagiousness of this virus, we are unable to come to homes for visits. However, we will not leave you alone. We will be conducting phone services; which means that you will get a phone call from your provider during this time to have sessions. Don't worry, all phone conversations are confidential and when the health department says it is ok, we will resume normal sessions. You are not alone.
GCC ah ka client te uh leh innkuante uh ka khual mahmah uh hi. COVID 19 hanga, noute lauhna, dipkuat patauhna pan hong huh dingin hiah ka om uh hi. kilohsawn thei natna ahihmanin, na innmun uah kong zuan theikei uh hi. Ahihhang kong nusia kei ding uh hi. phone toh noute ka hong houpih ding uh hi. Phone a kihouna khempeuh thusim in kikoih hi. Health department pan phalna ka ngah uh ciang un, a ngeina bangin kong kimuh pih ding uh hi.
Prevention is the key.
kuapeuh cidam ding pen a thupi pen hi.
Prevention and treatment of COVID-19
COVID -19 pan kiven nang leh kikep ding dan.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Seconds 20 tan bek satpiang toh khut sawp ding. Tui leh satpiang a om kei leh, Sanitizer zat ding.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Khut sillo pi in, na mit, na naak, leh kam khoihlouh ding.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If they are sick, don't visit them.
- Mi cina te toh ki naihlouh ding. Mi cina te vehlouh ding.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Na ci anat leh, inn ah om in.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw it away.
- Na khuh, na hahciai leh tissue/lai dal toh na kam, na naak hum inla, pai in.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. You can use Clorox or Lysol wipes.
- Clorox ahihkeh Lysol toh na zatmun nate zut zel in.
Coronaviruses pan damna ding zatui leh zatang om lianlo hi. A vei/nei khate amau leh amau in dam thei uh hi. Hih natna pan a noptuam/thuaknop nang hih bang om hi.
- Take pain and fever medication (caution: do not give Asprin to children)
- Cisa zatui leh zatang ne in (Theihtuak: Naupang Asprin piaklouh ding)
- Use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and couch.
- Golnat leh Khuh noptuam nangin, khaan sungah tui hulum (humidifier) zangin, tui lum/sa toh kisil in.
If you are mildly sick, you should:
Na om a nopkei pian leh:
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Tui tampi dawn in.
- Stay home and rest
- Inn ah om inla, tawldam in.
Na om noplou, na lung himawh leh, na siavuan (Doctor) sam pah in. Hih thu pen Coronavirus.health.ok.gov ah ki nga thei hi.
(Information provided by Tulsa Health Department, Oklahoma state department of Health and Oklahoma Health Department)
Free Food and Resources
Free Food and Resources
A community guide to the resources available to families and children in the Tulsa Area including:*Childcare during distance learning
*Educational and Recreational activities for youth
*Food and Meals
Go to this website